Thursday, April 2, 2009

Have you called your Kindergarten teacher recently?

This morning I woke up and realized I hadn't contacted Mrs. Cady in a while, so I called her today. I found out that on March 13 (Friday the 13th!) she and her husband were on their way out to eat to celebrate her 83rd birthday when someone ran a stop sign and they were involved in a very bad accident. Their car was totaled but they suffered no serious injuries but some pretty bad bruises. Here is my kindergarten class in front of Fair Avenue school in the spring of 1950.

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Second row. Third from the left.

TMW said...

That's right - not sure what I was looking at. Maybe trying to avoid the one on my left.

Pilgrim said...

You're looking at front row, 5 from the left. Her name was Sandra.

You had twins in your class, didn't you?